A3 Superior Pest Control provides licensed disinfection services to NY, NJ, and PA. We use ULV Cold Foggers to coat all exposed surfaces with an EPA registered virucide. This virucide will kill 31 strains of bacteria as well as 19 different viruses including Coronavirus.
We are a NYSDEC, NJDOA, and PADOA registered Pesticide Applicator Business and as such are fully certified to apply disinfection products which are EPA registered for such use. The product we employ is DSV by Nissus Corporation. EPA Registration Number 10324-80-64405 Label is attached. This product is approved by NYSDEC and is listed under approved products for Sars-Covid-19.
This product is a concentrated Hospital Use disinfectant that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal*, fungicidal, and eliminates odor causing bacteria when used as directed.
Labeled for use in the following (not inclusive-see label):
- Restaurants, restaurants and bars, bars, cafeterias, institutional kitchens, fast food operations and food storage areas.
- Institutional facilities, laboratories, factories, business and office buildings, restrooms, hotels and motels, and transportation terminals.
- Hotel, motels, dormitories.
- Institutions, schools and colleges, churches, classrooms, community colleges, universities, athletic facilities and locker rooms, exercise rooms, exercise facilities, gyms, gymnasiums.
- Basements, cellars, bedrooms, attics, living rooms and porches.
These areas can be rapidly sanitized through our equipment which can treat large areas quickly. Our sanitizing equipment provides excellent control of droplet size, From near-invisible 7-10 micron droplets needed by concentrated ULV chemicals giving us a typical 1 oz/Mcft ULV rate, our equipment can treat 2-4,000 cubic feet per minute, reducing application time and labor costs saving you money. We can deliver up to 10 oz/min in a mist of large (30 micron) droplets used in humidification, dust abatement and sanitizing work.
This product meets AOAC Use – Dilution Test Standards for hospital disinfectants at 400 ppm water hardness. This product meets AOAC efficacy standards for hard surface non-food contact sanitizers. This product has passed the Virucidal Efficacy of a Disinfectant for Use on Inanimate Environmental Surfaces Utilizing Hepatitis B Virus. This product has passed the Virucidal Effectiveness Test using Bovine viral diarrhea virus (BVDV) (Surrogate for human Hepatitis C virus). This product has passed the Virucidal Efficacy of a Disinfectant for Use on Inanimate Environmental Surfaces Utilizing Human Coronavirus. For larger areas such as operating rooms and patient care facilities, this product is designed to provide both general cleaning and disinfection
Sanitizing & Cleaning Surfaces
We can Sanitize and disinfect all areas. Our products are labeled for:
◊ EMS & Fire Facilities
◊ Day Care Centers & Schools
◊ Nursing & Long Term Care Facilities
◊ Hotel, Motels & Dormitories
◊ Police Stations, Courthouses, Correctional Facilities
◊ Business & Office Buildings
◊ Gyms, Gymnasiums & Exercise Facilities
◊ Institutions, Colleges - All Schools
◊ Health Clubs, Spas & Tanning Salons
◊ Museums, Art Galleries & Theatres
◊ Banks, Libraries, and more...
Call or email us for a COMPLETE list of over 100 different types of facilities that can be treated.
Covid - 19 Cleaning Procedure
We apply this product with a cloth, mop, fogger or electro or mechanical spray device. When applied with a pump spray device, surfaces must be sprayed until thoroughly wetted. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. For ULV sprayer applications, we use a coarse mist fogger creating a 20-50 micron droplet size. When misted there is no re-entry for 2 hours. We can treat 3-4 thousand cubic feet in a short period of time. Areas still need to be wiped, brushed or cleaned manually aka normal cleaning procedure must still be followed. When applied with a coarse sprayer re-entry is as soon as surfaces are dry.
Areas cleaned (not inclusive) walls, floors, handles, light switches, fixtures, tables, chairs, desktops, keyboards, phones, toilets, faucets, sinks etc.
If An Area Has Been Occupied By An Infected Individual
As per CDC recommendations if a person with Covid-19 has been to a work area the following is recommended:
Clean and disinfect thoroughly.
- Close off areas used by the patient. Open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation in the area and then begin cleaning and disinfection.
- Cleaning staff should clean and disinfect all areas (e.g., offices, bathrooms, and common areas) used by the COVID-19 patient focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces.
- If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- For disinfection most common EPA-registered household disinfectants should be effective. A list of products that are EPA-approved for use against the virus that causes COVID-19 is available herepdf iconexternal icon. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products (e.g., concentration, application method and contact time, etc.).
- Additional information on cleaning and disinfection of community facilities such as schools can be found on CDC’s website.